About SERVPRO of Hampton North
Owners of SERVPRO of Hampton North
SERVPRO of Hampton North is a locally owned and operated franchise that specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property in Hampton after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Mr. Alan Alewine, the owner and his staff understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage emergency and the disruption it causes your life, your home or your business.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly help to make it "Like it never even happened." Our trained staff will work with your insurance company from start to finish.
The SERVPRO of Hampton North staff is also highly trained in property damage restoration. The training begins initially and continues with ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility in Tennessee and with regular IICRC-industry certification requirements. In the event of a commercial large loss, we are confident that with our nationwide system of qualified franchises and our Disaster Recovery Team. no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hampton North.
Serving you since 1996, SERVPRO of Hampton North is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Community Associations Institute (SEVA Chapter CAI)
- HRACRE - Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Hampton Roads Chapter
- NARPM Virginia Peninsula Chapter - Affiliate Chair
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Peninsula Claims Association - Virginia Claims
- VA Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA)
- Virginia Apartment and Management Association (VAMA)
- Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTORS (VPAR)
- 2012 - NARPM Affiliate Chair - Appreciation Plaque
- 2012 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2013 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2014 - SERVPRO Chairmans Gold