If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 825-9700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Is Mold Making You Sick?

3/5/2020 (Permalink)

Toxic mold can cause serious health problems because of its ability to release mycotoxins which causes the illness of mycotoxicosis or mold poisoning

Mold is a type of fungus that is essentially everywhere and in normal amounts, environmental mold does not pose a serious health risk to healthy people with functioning immune systems. Toxic mold can cause serious health effects because of its ability to release mycotoxins.

If you suspect that you are suffering from mycotoxicosis it is important to contact a health care professional right away!

If you find mold in your home you can contact the franchise professionals at SERVPRO Hampton North will be able to inspect and assess your property and if there is an indication of mold, our franchise professionals have the training, equipment and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.

Other News

View Recent Posts