Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damaged DVD Player in Hampton, VA


SERVPRO of Hampton is capable of restoring your electronics to preloss conditions.This DVD player was covered in soot inside and outside. A De-ionized wate... READ MORE



Leather Jacket Discovered Covered with Mold in Hampton, VA


This leather jacket was sitting in a closet in Hampton, VA.  The homeowner realized that mold covered the entire front of the jacket. Instead of throw... READ MORE



Content Restoration


We are a content restoration contractor with state of the art equipment and facilities.Within the next twenty four hours, we can collect, restore and retur... READ MORE



Content Restoration


We are a full service restoration and cleaning contractor specializing  in contents,  and electronics restoration.Specializing in Fire and Water Damag... READ MORE



Commercial Housing


Every two years, SERVPRO of Hampton is called upon to restore curtains, or any other textile needing restoration for a local government facility in Hampton... READ MORE



Microbial Growth in a Vertical Return Duct


 This return duct insulation in a commercial building was full of mold.  The tenants were complaining of a "musty" smell throughout the building.We re... READ MORE



Carrsville Elementary in Carrsville, VA


This fire damage in Carrsville, VA was the result of a lap top charging station causing considerable damage.  We received the call the morning after the fi... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Elementary School in Carrsville, VA


This fire damage was a result of a lap top charging station. We received the call the morning following the fire on Wednesday 11/2. There was fire, soot and smo... READ MORE



Suede Shoes Cleaned by our Esporta Wash System


This customer was ready to throw these shoes away. This is a great example of the power of our Esporta wash system. Our customer was thrilled! Types of damages ... READ MORE



Den/Front Room


SERVPRO of Hampton handles a combination sewage damage caused by backing up toilet and biohazard involving pet waste in a property abandoned by tenants in Newpo... READ MORE